To clean the optics and camera contacts, do the following:
- Unplug your IASLab device from your PC.
- Remove the optics module from the camera.
- Inspect the contacts for damage. Check the gold-plated contacts on the bottom of the camera and the top of the optics module.
- NOTE: If the contacts are damaged, the unit will have to be returned to QEA for service. Please contact support@QEA.com for instructions.
- Clean the contacts on the camera and optics module using a cotton swab moistened with Isopropyl alcohol.
- Allow the alcohol to dry before proceeding with Step 6.
- Reattach the optics module.
- Plug the device back into your PC and start the software.
- Verify that the software is able to view a live image.
If your configuration includes more than one optics module:
- Clean the contacts on the remaining optics modules as in Steps 4 and 5 above.
- Install each optics module in turn, and verify that the software is able to view a live image.